Thursday, 24 December 2009

AOI Images 34



During November I got some great news that i had been selected to take part in the association of illustrators Images 34.

"Images is the UK's leading illustration competition, annual, awards show, and touring exhibition dedicated to showcasing the very best contemporary illustration published in the UK" .aoi

This will be the first time i have been selected to take part.....its also the first time i've entered so I'm quite chuffed. I believe it all kicks off in June / July time with an exhibition in London, followed by the publication of the Annual which will be delivered to various creative commissioners around the UK and beyond.

'PQ' (above) is the image which has been selected. Its an image I've been using for various self promotional formats over the past year. I will endeavor to keep you all informed as to the where and when...... until then enjoy a great New Year and a prosperous 2010.