Sunday, 6 November 2011

Images 35 + Fashion Illustrations.

Bit of a catch up blog as the last few months have been a bit hectic. I've been packing up boxes, living in other peoples houses, moving into a new house and unpacking again while still trying to make a living. So i'm pleased to announce that we are now all settled and creatively re-engaged.

A few interesting bits of news while I've been away.

AOI's annual which celebrates illustration excellence, Images 35 was published during August and I'm happy to say that one of my images is included, the one on the left below.


Alongside Images 35, I've also had some images included in Martin Dawbers 'Great Big Book of Fashion Illustration' published during September.



Both books are fantastic and full of immensely talented image makers. I can highly recommend picking both of them up.