Saturday, 19 November 2011

Young Artist of The Year



I have the pleasure of exhibiting two pieces of work in this years 'Young Artists of the Year competition' currently showing at the Biscuit Factory in Newcastle, NE2 1AN. November 18th - December 4th. Both pieces are from a series I produced a few years ago regarding observations in and around Felixstowe in Suffolk.


In my relatively short professional career it's only the second time I've been able to exhibit some of my work in the City I started my arts education. Hopefully sometime in the not so distant future I will find a way to exhibit some more.


Big thank you to the Biscuit Factory as I was unable to attend the opening night but if you look closely at the picture on the Young Artist Website you can just make out my images on the right.