Tuesday, 4 September 2012

AOI Images 36 Exhibition and Book





 I'm pleased to announce that I've been selected by the AOI to be included in this years Images 36: The Best of British illustration annual. The illustration included is one I produced for J.M Coetzee novel  'Disgrace' published in 2011 by The Folio Society, above. I'm also one of the lucky few to be selected again for the exhibition in Somerset House in London and also the national touring exhibition. This will be the first time I've been selected to be part of all three, the book (p.75), the launch exhibition and the touring exhibition.



 It's open to the public on the 3-28th of October at Somerset House, London and its FREE!!. So If your passing by please visit as all involved want to make it a huge success.

For more information follow the links below.

AOI Images website

Somerset House Website